Pages

2011 Christmas Mini Sneak Peek!

     Below are a couple of sneak peeks from our Christmas mini sessions!  I love love love how these sessions are turning out!  If you haven’t already booked a date/time with us… you should!  We will be holding our next round of Christmas/Holiday minis Sat. & Sun., November 12th & 13th!  You can give us a call at 409-617-3515 or email at llmphotography@aim.com for more information or to book!!

     This first set features Miss Grace and her baby brother Korbin!!  What cutie pies these two are!!!  They were both full of personality and smiles!! Miss Grace is a natural little model!  You barely had to give her any direction and she was right on track with what I requested of her!!  Little Korbin did so well!  I couldn’t believe I was able to get such amazing photographs of him.  Usually with 1 yr olds that feat is almost always impossible! Haha 


    
     The second set features the McArthur family:  Frank, Tiffany, and baby Tripp!!  I am so in love with this session as well!  Even though the mosquitoes were fierce… baby Tripp (drenched in bug spray) was a real trooper!  4 mths old and he did not let out one little fuss or cry!  He even let me stuff him into that little basket all the while staying in great spirits!! Haha  Love love love the photos of Tripps mommy and daddy!!  Mommy is a natural beauty! I don’t thing could even be capable of taking a bad photograph! (: 
     Tiffany… I still want you to teach me to try a scarf! Lol

      Hurry and book your holiday session TODAY!!!  We only have a few appointments remaining!

Hugs,
Tifanie

0 comments: