Pages

The Duplechains

     Yesterday afternoon my oldest daughter and I met up with the Duplechains!   They are about to celebrate their 2 year anniversary and decided to schedule a photo session.  What an ideal afternoon for a photo session!  The weather was pleasant and cool with a slight breeze.  However, I suppose it wouldn’t be Southeast Texas if we weren’t engulfed in mosquitoes, right??  Haha  After stopping at one remote location for a few super QUICK photos, we realized we were surround by the nasty blood thirsty mosquitoes from Hades.  So, one quick stop to the Dollar Store for OFF and we were on to our next location!!
     We met Nicole several weeks back when my younger daughter was hospitalized with pneumonia.  Nicole is the PERFECT example of your dream nurse!  Not only did she do her regular nursing duties, but she went over and beyond to make my very shy 7 year old feel at home.  Each day my daughter looked forward to “Nurse Nicole’s” shift.  Nicole always came in with a big smile and a bubbling personality!!  We love us some Nurse Nicole!!
     Justin it was great to meet you!  You guys make a perfect pair!!  I hope the two of you have a wonderful 2nd anniversary & enjoy the photographs!  Thanks so much for allowing me to capture this milestone in your life.  May you both be blessed and enjoy a great life together! 

Love you guys,
Tifanie


1 comments:

Nicole Duplechain said...

You are so sweet! I love the BLog! Thanks again for everything! Did any pictures of us by Justin's truck turn out Okay? He was just wondering?